MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jennifer Tonko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:36:02 +0000
Keri should definitely talk to Kansas! What Tracy and Julie did was amazing!

Jennifer Tonko | Program Officer, Community Engagement and Traveling Exhibits
Minnesota Humanities Center | 987 Ivy Avenue East | Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106
PH 651-772-4264 | 866-268-7293, ext. 264 | FAX 651-774-0205
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.mnhum.org<http://www.mnhum.org/> | www.mnhum.org/waterways<http://www.mnhum.org/waterways>
Like Water/Ways on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mnwaterways/> Follow Us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/wearewatermn>

What's your water story?