MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Darrell Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:35:19 -0800
Extended hours especially connected to programming has worked in our experience. I would qualify that to say that if a program ended at 8pm then 9pm may be late enough. It would depend on the size of the program audience.

Darrell D. Stover
Program Officer and Statewide Coordinator Museum on Main Street
North Carolina Humanities Council
122 N. Elm St., Suite 601
Greensboro, NC  27401
(336) 334-5723
www.nchumanities.org<http://www.nchumanities.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CBC84D.6E1B48F0]
P Please help reduce our impact.
Do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.