MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Anna Marie Wingron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:42:38 +0000
Jean,

To add on to Georgia, I have reached out to several professional and/or trade associations within the State of Missouri with some success.  Each state has similar organizations so I encourage you to make contact: Missouri Municipal League; Missouri Association of Counties; Missouri Department of Tourism; Missouri Department of Economic Development; and statewide Chamber of Commerce executives.  We were not overwhelmed with applications but we have had a tremendous amount of interest as well as have started a phenomenal dialog with folks.

Good luck - if you find the magic bullet please pass it on . . . better yet just let Mark handle it.

Anna

Anna Marie Wingron, MBA - Development Director
Missouri Humanities Council
543 Hanley Industrial Court, Suite 201, St. Louis, MO 63144-1905
Voice: 314.781.9660  Website: www.mohumanities.org
Email: [log in to unmask]

Missouri Humanities Council: Sharing Our Heritage . . . Shaping Our Community  -  Learn more at www.mohumanities.org.

The Missouri Humanities Council (MHC) was founded in 1971 as an affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.