MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Christopher Robert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:37:27 +0000
Hi, Carol.

Thanks for your note. We are excited that American Democracy will be the next MoMS exhibition. We’ll be wrapping up our second tour of Water/Ways in March 2022 and would very much like to host American Democracy later that year. I realize that may be beyond your current timeline, but wanted to weigh in!

Cheers,

Erin Greenwald

Erin M. Greenwald, PhD
Vice President of Content &