MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 01:29:17 +0000

MoMSers,

We wanted to share this recent announcement concerning a change in leadership at SITES as our longtime director Anna Cohn moved to a new position. Many of you had the opportunity to work with Anna over the years. We all wish her great success.

Many of you may also already know our new interim director Myriam Springuel from her years of work in museums across the country. The MoMS team welcomes her to SITES. Myriam looks forward to working with you all and had the opportunity to chat with the representatives of several councils last week during Humanities on the Hill.

Please let the MoMS team know if we may answer any questions about this transition.

Thanks,
Robbie

Begin forwarded message: