From:
Jennifer Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:12:45 +0200
External Email - Exercise Caution
My apologies for not checking the reply email address and cluttering up your inboxes.

Kind regards,
Jennifer

On 18 Jul 2023, at 12:08, Jennifer Barnett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Kathleen,

Sorry to take so long.
Unfortunately for you, the first person to respond wants to buy everything. The most recent digital version (2002) of the dye manual is half translated into Dutch and I’ve managed to toss the original English paper version in a decluttering binge a few years ago. But since I must make a new compilation and ‘de-translate’ the 2002 version for my buyer, I’m thinking that a useful and saleable manual could result for others. It would be missing the original textile samples of the 2-colour and 3-colour colour mixing exercises, but scanning should produce a workable result. Would you still be intersted in such a manual?

In any case, thank you for your interest!

Best wishes,

Jennifer Barnett