Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:31:39 -0500
Dear Eva

This is from Tom Klaas at Testfabrics, Inc. in the USA, www.testfabrics.com

While I am not familiar with the Mowilith product line, I am very familiar with the mfgr, Clariant, a 60 year customer of ours and still a big user of our products and services.

I sent a note to one of their technical associates we have been working with and hope to get some information back to you. soon.

In the meantime, can you elaborate on just how you use this product?

I will send you a copy of our catalog off list for your reference.

I look forward to hearing from you further and to seeing what others have to say about Mowilith.

Sincerely,

Tom Klaas

Hello colleagues!

Do you know if Mowilith adhesive is still being selling, because I can´t find it?

If it doesn´t, what adhesive do you use nowadays to replace it? Where could I buy it?

Thanks for your help,

Eva Armindo (portuguese textile conservator)

--
Eva Armindo
(Conservação e Restauro de Têxteis - http://www.textilconservation.blogspot.com/)