From:
Dee Stubbs-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:52:07 +0000
Thanks, Shirley, that’s a big help.

Dee

From: Shirley Ellis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:51 PM
To: Dee Stubbs-Lee; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: choice of washing sink for textiles and paper

Hi Dee,
I have used both and prefer the white PP for a few reasons:
1.  Easier to see if dirt is coming off and whether to repeat a presoak, or just to see that something is happening
2.  Easier to see if colour is bleeding
3.  Better if you use some bleaches like hydrogen peroxide or sodium borohydride which are catalyzed by the metal
4.  Stainless steel, even when a good quality, can corrode even a bit (have seen pitting/rust)

Hope that helps,
Shirley