From:
"Reiter, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:08:02 -0500
Thank you everyone for your input.  I had a plethora of responses.  FYI
to those who suggested it, we have made ethafoam mannequins for this,
and many other costumes, in the past and it is an excellent option for
single exhibitions.  This time we are looking for a hard body form with
a head as long term solution.

All the best,

Sara Reiter

The Penny and Bob Fox Conservator of Costume & Textiles