From:
Yadin Larochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:46:03 -0800
Dear colleagues,

As the upcoming North American Textile Conservation Conference (NATCC) in
New York approaches, we are preparing a short commemoration for the group's
20th anniversary and 10th conference. As part of this, we would like to
include images from past conferences to highlight just how informative,
inspiring and fun our meetings are! If you have any images you would like
to share, please send them to me at [log in to unmask] All images used will
be properly credited.

Please excuse any cross-postings.

Thank you,

Yadin

--

*Yadin Larochette*

Principal at  Larochette Textile Conservation LLC, and

Conservation Consultant to Tru Vue for Latin America

5257 1/2 Village Green, Los Angeles, CA 90016

Tel: (310) 808-7979