From:
Ann Frisina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:48:41 -0500
I have been trying to find the recent thread about food in museums.
Apparently the archive is not currently available.  If anyone has any
information about food being exhibited and left out for days on end near
exhibit areas I would be interested in hearing about it.  My issue is with
Day of the Dead alters and their use of food, sometimes plates of cooked
meat, sugar skulls etc....  It is my hope to limit what can be displayed
and have all food items at least covered with saran wrap.

Best Ann

Ann Frisina
Textile Conservator
Minnesota Historical Society