From:
Shaina Larrivee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:08:37 -0400
I'm wondering whether anyone out there has a set method for entering auction
catalogs into TMS as bibliography records.  How are titles formatted, how is
the citation formatted, and are these entered more like books with copyright
info, or more like journals?  Is the auction house the author, or the
journal?  It seems like there are many options, and I'd like to set out some
guidelines for our institution.  Any info would be appreciated.

Best,
Shaina

*
*Shaina D. Larrivee
The Isamu Noguchi Catalogue Raisonné
The Isamu Noguchi Foundation & Garden Museum

32-37 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11106
tel. 718.204.7088 ex.219
fax 718.278.2348

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
it or its contents is -prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.*