From:
Danielle Uchitelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:36:16 +0000
All,

I’m happy to report that, based on this discussion, we’ve been able to include search and replace for null values as a new feature in the soon-to-be-released TMS 2014.  Thanks again for your suggestions and for helping extend the features of TMS.

Best,
Danielle

Danielle Uchitelle | Managing Director
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 646.733.2239 x264
GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com<http://www.gallerysystems.com/>