From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:45:54 -0500
Apparently relief is in sight,.  There is a temporary plug in and it
is available.  From what I understand it is under further development
and will be made more publicly available in the near future,
Probably with bells and whistles.  Sounds like several of you have
already tackled the problem and come up with various solutions.  But
your solutions are all probably based on different versions.

I really admire the versatility of the people on this list and the
way they are willing to share important information.

As far as related theme (below)  goes...  I am unable to respond as
that is not my need at this point in time.  Anyone else?  recording
terms with the images via a thesaurus?  with the conservation module?

Suzanne