From:
"Concha, Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:40:02 +0000
Hello,
Yes, we have experienced this same issue at NGA.  We are using TMS 2012 SP2.
We get a message like this:
There is already an object named '#GARNERH_h-garner_ValidateCrates_939' in the database.

SQL:
CREATE TABLE [#GARNERH_h-garner_ValidateCrates_939]
(
    ComponentID INT PRIMARY KEY
    ,LocationID INT
    ,CrateID INT
)
[Error: -2147217900]
[frmObjLocation.InitCratesTempTable]

Source:
GSUtilities.CSystemInfo.DBExecuteThrowErr

If you figure out what the issue is, let us know!  We will do the same.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Concha, Collection Information Systems Assistant
National Gallery of Art
phone 202-842-6939