From:
Sally Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:32:48 -0700
Hi Margaret

I have written a view and related Crystal report that seems to work for me in getting all expected appraisers/valuers linked to an object. This can be run from the Objects module. You or your system admin people will need to execute this view in SQL (if you can't do this let me know and I can try to build the report using just existing tables/ views). Are you able to add a Crystal report to TMS?

I have run this report against a record selection, for instance an object package, and I have put in parameters where you need to select the appraiser name and valuation purpose from the drop down list.  Let me know if this doesn't get the data you were expecting.

Kind regards, Sally

Sally Fletcher
Senior Registrar
Australian National Maritime Museum