From:
Richard Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:57:09 -0800
Ella,

The Diebenkorn project is using the accounting module for tracking
limited data about the sale of works by the estate.  We capture
information about the date of sale, dealer, price, commission, buyer,
conservation expenses, etc. tied to the objects and constituents.  We
don't use the GL (except as required to make the module work), AR or any
of the other features.  What we are actually doing is using accounting
as a reporting system for object-specific financial transactions.

Best regards,

Dick Grant
Richard Grant
The Richard Diebenkorn Catalogue Raisonné Project
3200 College Avenue #2
Berkeley, CA 94705
510-428-1400

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: