From:
Angela K Steinmetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:32:00 -0500
You could create a single object record for each pedestal, and attach them as related objects instead of using components or crates.  That way you have only one location to update and can relate as many objects as you want to the pedestal.

Angela Steinmetz
Registrar for Loans and Exhibitions
Smart Museum of Art