From:
Anne Crouchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:36:03 +0000
Hello TMSers,

I am trying to do an advanced query search in our collection for works on paper after 1960. Unfortunately, the records without any dates that are showing up in the search results (and there are many). Is there any way to remove the records with no dates from an advanced query?

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Crouchley
Joslyn Art Museum