Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:07:23 -0500

Dear Sofie, You may want to try posting, also, on another very resourceful dist list: http://cool.conservation-us.org/ and (AIC) http://www.conservation-us.org/. You may also find some archival material on this website: http://www.universityproducts.com/ I hope that helps! Rachel HansenIndependent Collections ManagerNew YorkAAM-RCAAM