From:
Amy Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:12:46 -0700
Hi all,

Wondering if some of you have some experience, insight in sharing a TMS database for different collections within the same institution.

We are beginning to add GRI Special Collections into our TMS and are starting to work out procedures on how to share loan and exhibition records.  I am interested in any experience or insight you all might have on this issue.

Thanks,
Amy Noel
The J. Paul Getty Museum