From:
Yer Vang-Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 13:36:37 +0000
text/plain (8 kB) , text/html (14 kB) , image003.jpg (8 kB) , image004.jpg (8 kB) , image005.jpg (8 kB) , image006.jpg (7 kB) , image007.jpg (8 kB) , image008.jpg (8 kB) , image002.jpg (8 kB)
We just went from 2010 to 2016 with hardly any issues except for one that may be particular to our own institution. The upgrade broke the sync from our DAMS [Luna] to TMS. We had to adjust the script so it would create entries into the new ConservationEntities table [Conservation Studio] for each new media record, our developer was able to catch this post upgrade and now everything is working beautifully.

Any reports/listviews/dataviews using the fields below will need to be adjusted:
LoanObjRemarks (now live in a separate table)
Thesaurus terms (no longer pulling from separate Thesaurus DB, this was a change in 2014)

Feel free to contact me offline if you have specific questions.

Yer Vang-Cohen
Senior Manager for Collections Records and Review
Brooklyn Museum<https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/>
200 Eastern Parkway |Brooklyn, NY 11238