From:
"Delmas-Glass, Emmanuelle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:42:26 +0000
Hi Courtney

Feel free to contact me off list.

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Delmas-Glass
Collections Data Manager
Collections Information & Access Department
Yale Center for British Art
http://britishart.yale.edu<http://britishart.yale.edu/>
203-410-4069