From:
"Badowski, Caitlin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:21:18 +0000
Hi Sarah,

We currently create our original images as TIFF files, save them on an archived server, and upload converted JPEGS to TMS for the size issues you mention.  We will be moving to a DAMS program in the next year however, where TMS images would come directly from that source rather than our current server.  So after our DAMS integration, we may begin linking the TIFF files rather than JPEGS.

For now though, we do have the TIFF files available to share with exhibit designers or publications as needed.  Just on a request basis.

Caitlin Badowski
TMS Administrator
(202) 633-8735