From:
Margaret Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:03:21 -0700
Dear all,

I am trying to find a way to identify all constituent records that are
marked for Public Access but can't find any way to do this through
either Query Assistant or Advanced Query. It's so simple to do for
Objects!  Can anyone point the way? We have TMS 2012

Thanks

Margaret Bullock

Margaret Bullock | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Curator of Collections and Special Exhibitions

253.272.4258 x 3019

Beyond Books: The Independent Art of Eric Carle
April 6-July 7