From:
Cristina Lichauco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:52:10 +0000
Hi Richard -

That would be wonderful. I have had a couple responses to my post and it looks like different museums are handling the metadata export differently, so I definitely am interested in hearing about the options. We are pretty new to TMS (just converted in the fall) and still figuring out the best way to pull our data for this use.

By the way, we recently hired a new Head of Digital Experience and are kicking off a project to enhance our online collection, and he sung the praises of the Tropenmuseum collection website!  Is your department responsible for that project, or would you be willing to let us know who he could contact if he has questions about your site development process or particular features?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cristina Lichauco
Collections Database Administrator
Asian Art Museum