From:
Lee Nisbet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:33:21 +0000
Dear Julie,
The Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University chose to go with eMuseum in 2011 to make our permanent collection searchable online. When we purchased eMuseum, we did not have a designer but we wanted our collection pages to seamlessly transition into our website. For this reason, we could not use eMuseum out of the box, so I brought designs to the support team at eMuseum and they worked with me to achieve a look we were pleased with.

Last year, when our marketing/PR department hired a local design firm to redo the Nasher's website, the firm was also able to design a new surface upgrade (skin) for the eMuseum portion of our site. eMuseum support provided the design team with instructions on how to create and implement the new skin. The new skin was then applied to our current collection pages with the collaborative help of the design firm, eMuseum support and our IT department. It updated our look without changing the functionality of the site.  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://emuseum.nasher.duke.edu/&k=diZKtJPqj4jWksRIF4bjkw%3D%3D%0A&r=XTJzpIcEHE%2Fdpcfy6DYLFGXNnGz7Bd9JKTihuOsgjts%3D%0A&m=WdqUnSvpnviBRm3YZHW6fkOSJDnv%2F2g%2FCHdFAj9OclE%3D%0A&s=c5d10e767836a753d6d312ed4328888693e913cd5ee83830f2ae698e6c2ebe85

Good luck as you embark on your new web project - it sounds exciting.
Best regards,
Lee Nisbet

LEE NISBET
DIGITAL IMAGING ASSISTANT

NASHER MUSEUM OF ART AT DUKE UNIVERSITY<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.nasher.duke.edu/&k=diZKtJPqj4jWksRIF4bjkw%3D%3D%0A&r=XTJzpIcEHE%2Fdpcfy6DYLFGXNnGz7Bd9JKTihuOsgjts%3D%0A&m=WdqUnSvpnviBRm3YZHW6fkOSJDnv%2F2g%2FCHdFAj9OclE%3D%0A&s=d638128c52362c64df9ff7054caee9e03da9d5b074f0988167cc3ed559734b48>
box 90732  durham nc 27708-0732
t +1 919 684 8262
f +1 919 681 8624
e [log in to unmask]