From:
Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:50:20 -0600
Just a note:  If you do change the institution, be aware that you'll need to work with Gallery Systems to change your license number.  You'll have to connect with License Manager and send GS the information.  If you don't, you won't be able to log in-you'll get an error message:  "Your license number is not valid."

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street