From:
"Percival, Anthony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:09:25 +0000
text/plain (39 kB) , text/html (16 kB) , image6d6598.PNG (26 kB) , imagea1d6dc.PNG (22 kB) , image38dd09.PNG (22 kB) , imageb74d29.PNG (22 kB) , image12ebd6.PNG (39 kB)
Hi Jen

There was a webinar on this very subject put on by the Canadian Centre for Architecture - If you go to the Gallery Systems Website you should be able to find it.  Also we are entering our archival collections into TMS - contact me off line and we can chat further.

Cheers
Anthony Percival
Collections Coordinator

Anthony Percival
Registrar
Email:  [log in to unmask]   Visit:  www.stcatharines.ca<http://www.stcatharines.ca>
Phone:  905.688.5601 x5240   TTY: 905.688.4TTY (4889)
Mail: PO Box 3012, 50 Church Street, St. Catharines, ON  L2R 7C2
[Visit the City of St. Catharines website]<http://www.stcatharines.ca/en/Contacts.asp>  [Visit Citizens First] <http://www.stcatharines.ca/en/Contacts.asp>     [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/CityofStCatharines>         [Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/St_Catharines>

[Visit 2017 Scotties]<http://www.curling.ca/2017scotties>