Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lynne Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:41:43 -0400

At 02:34 PM 7/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>My staff has received crystal report training from both Gallery Systems and
>an outside consultant (Danielle Uchitelle).  Both training sessions were
>useful.  But Danielle was able to cover more of the advanced topics which my
>group is ready for.  She's an excellent resource and her contact info is
>attached below:
>
>Danielle Uchitelle
>Vox Informa, Inc.
>267 Park Place
>Brooklyn, NY 11238
>212-909-2833
>
>- Linda

I will be out of the office the week of 8 July on vacation.
I will be out of the office the week of 15 July on business.
Please leave a voice mail message at the number listed below.
I will not be checking email.
Thank you.

L.Lynne Addison
Associate Registrar