From:
"Perry, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:43:51 -0500
This is my first time posting a query to the listserv! Maybe I'm just
not thinking about this clearly, but I'm really stumped trying to create
a Crystal report that will properly show Media Rendition information
(rendition number, media type, etc.), Object Number, and Media-Related
constituents (I'm just trying to get to the name of the photographer).
Does anyone have a report they would be willing to share, or any
suggestions on how to link tables properly? I'm sure somehow I don't
have the tables linked correctly, or something like that.

Shannon Perry

Permanent Collection Database Administrator

Smithsonian American Art Museum

(202)633-8338 phone

(202)633-8373 fax