From:
Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:46:11 +0300
We had the same problem at MIM with HTML markup being added when blocks of
text were copied from MS Word. The work around is to open Notepad and paste
the text in their first tags, then copy the text again, and paste it in TMS
as a text entry. This process will strip out any HTML tags.

You may also want to try using the Shift+Enter combination to create single
spaced text. This should result in a <br/> tage instead of a <p> in the HTML
- although I cannot say with any certainty.

I believe that when I discovered this, I inquired with GS about adding the
ability to view and edit the HTML content within the GUI of TMS. At the
moment the only way to edit the HTML content is by doing so directly in the
backend.

~Chad