From:
"Thompson, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:26:03 +0000
I've made a few views that concatenate multiple artists, for example, into a single string with line feeds between each value letting me display a single record for objects that would otherwise return multiple records.  I'll be happy to share more details with anyone interested.

David Thompson
TMS Administrator

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
PO Box 6826 | Houston, Texas 77265-6826
5100 Montrose Boulevard | Houston, Texas 77006

713.639.7580  o
281.330.3803  m