From:
Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 11:32:55 -0400
Yes. But the SQL depends upon what you want in the List View.

If an object has multiple components - do you want to display all the
locations or only the location for the primary component. How do you define
the primary component (usually the primary has the same component number as
the object number)?

These impact how to write the script.