From:
"Carlson, Marc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:34:36 +0000
I am very interested in this as well, being somewhat new to the world of TMS.  My thought would be, based on what I've been seeing is to create a separate Institution Constituent for them with "Circle of John Doe" and "Workshop of John Doe" in the Culture/Group field.  If they were just different terms for the same group of people, then I'd make one an alternate name on the same record as the first.

Marc

I. Marc Carlson
Librarian of Special Collections and University Archives, McFarlin Library, The University of Tulsa
2933 E 6th St.
Tulsa, OK  74104
(918) 631-2882

Website: http://www.utulsa.edu/libraries/mcfarlin/special-collections.aspx