From:
Alexis Lenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:53:47 -0500
Hello,

I am in the process of (re)writing up our guidelines for components. We currently use components to track all parts of objects (integral and additional elements), and we are hoping to expanding their use so as to track physical copies of objects that we've created for exhibition purposes.

I seem to remember people discussing tracking reproductions as components previously on the listserv, but I can't find the trace in the archives. If anyone would be willing share their procedures for reproductions, or just general procedures related to components, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Alexis Lenk

Coordonnatrice, Documentation des collections

Centre Canadien d'Architecture

Montréal, Québec

(514) 939-7000 ext. 1520