From:
"Morgan, Amber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:12:38 -0500
Does anyone out there have a report that lists the constituents
associated with a media rendition?  I seem to be able to write a report
that lists ALL constituents associated with media, but I can't figure
out how to link it properly so that it only shows me the related
constituent for a particular object.  I'm fairly new at this, but if
someone has a report that I can work with or study for clues as to what
I'm doing wrong, it would be very helpful!

If it helps, I'm trying to make a report that looks like this:

Artist

Title, date

Medium

Dimensions

Credit line, accession number

Photographed by ____ on date.

And what's happening at the moment is that the report is giving me photo
credits, but not the ones for the object in question.  Any suggestions??

Many thanks,
Amber

the warhol:
Amber E. Morgan
Associate Registrar
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
T 412.237.8306
F 412.237.8340
E [log in to unmask]
W www.warhol.org

The Andy Warhol Museum
One of the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh

Email newsletter http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/email
Membership http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/SupportCMP