From:
"Danalakis, Katherine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 20:40:11 +0000
We are interested in hearing people's experiences too. We have a small home-grown thesaurus that we rely on very frequently. Wondering if the upgrade will interfere with this.

I also heard through the grapevine that GS is releasing TMS2016 soon though I don't know many colleagues who have updated to 2014 yet.

Katherine Danalakis
Collections Manager
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
212.423.3281  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
TheJewishMuseum.org/Collections<http://www.thejewishmuseum.org/Collections>