Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:33:41 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kaitlin Foss <[log in to unmask]>
The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art is seeking a Senior Registrar, responsible for oversight of the Registration and Exhibition Design/Preparation departments.

You can learn more about this role, apply, or share with interested parties at: http://bit.ly/SrRegistrar.

The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.

Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email [log in to unmask] or call 941-359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).

Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
•	FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf
•	FSU Diversity & Inclusion Statement: https://hr.fsu.edu/?page=diversity/diversity_about_us
•	FSU Strategic Plan: https://strategicplan.fsu.edu/diversity-inclusion/
•	Ringling Strategic Plan: https://www.ringling.org/strategic-plan

Qualifications
•	Master's degree and four years of experience or a Bachelor's degree and six years of experience.

Anticipate hiring in the range mid $50k to mid $60k commensurate with education, skills, and experience. The primary working hours for this position are Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.