From:
Annie VanAssche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:24:14 -0400
AutoCad drawings can be saved as (or converted to?) WMF (Windows metafile) and/or JPEG files and viewed in the freebee Windows viewer program.

To configure your workstation to open specific file extension types to open into a preferred program, (in Windows) go t o Control Panel>File Options>File Types. It's pretty straight forward from there.

Annie
Annie Van Assche
Associate Trainer

Gallery Systems