From:
"Zotova, Olga" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:11:42 +0000
Hi Lucille,
Here is another report (permanent collection label, in my case) that will help you in sorting by object package sort, in short what you need to do is add a parameter to your report that will take an object package name. And then in the Select Expert – Record you will need to equate vgsrpPackages.Name  to your parameter, see below.

Hope this helps,
Olga.

[cid:image001.png@01CF80AE.CC153340]

Olga Zotova
Coordinator, Collections Database Administration
Collection Information & Resources
AGO – Art Gallery of Ontario
416.979.6660 ext. 262
www.ago.net<http://www.ago.net>