From:
"Moore, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:44:09 -0500
Hey, thanks Judith.

I figured my email was already long enough, so I didn't explain the
caveats.  What I did will have issues with two main, but common, things:

1) "forbidden" characters, notable the single apostrophe (O'Keefe) and
semi-colon.  -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1976007/what-characters-are-forbidden-in-windows-and-linux-directory-names

2) and this is huge for you...non-English characters.  Seeing that you are
from Zürcher Hochschule der Künste, this is probably a problem.  I think
there is a way around it but I haven't checked.

But it works for a lot of cases.  BTW, I really like the post by Danielle
this AM.

Steve

Steven MOORE

Developer & Database Administrator