From:
Anne Crouchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:04:31 +0000
Hello,

We want to enter bibliography records in TMS and need some advice. Does anyone have a recommended system for choosing reference numbers for the bibliography record? Or is it just as easy to have TMS automatically assign the reference number?  We are leaning towards the latter but want to know if anyone has found a good way to do this or a reason why we shouldn't.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Crouchley
Joslyn Art Museum