From:
Natasha Derrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:33:44 -0500
Hello people TMS-land,

We are currently in the process of converting to TMS and I am realizing
that down the line we are likely to need a staff position to deal with
administration of the system if we are ever going to use it like we
hope. I am writing today to ask if your institutions have such a
position (or positions) and if so, what the job description is. I am
especially interested in job descriptions from small to mid-sized
museums and from other institutions using the Oracle platform. I'd also
appreciate any suggestions or words of caution. Thank you in advance for
your time and responses.

Best,

Natasha

Natasha Derrickson

Associate Registrar for the Permanent Collection

Smart Museum of Art

The University of Chicago

5550 S. Greenwood Ave.

Chicago, IL 60637