From:
Chrisy Tselentakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:28:37 +0000
Hi Sarah,

When working on exhibitions, our curators usually start with an overall package and then create separate packages for sections as someone mentioned previously. However, we try to move all these records into the exhibitions module fairly early on in order to manage sections using the section, sub-section and case fields in that module. I find that easier to manage than multiple packages.

It’s helpful to use the exhibition fields early on in order to run reports that are sorted or filtered by section.

Best,

Chrisy