From:
Allie Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:22:15 +0000
We upgraded to 2016 a couple of months ago and so far the loans module is the only one giving me trouble.  The LoanObj Status is not updating in the database when you change the status.  They changed how it is set up in 2016 and it now has its own table under Maintenance - Authorities.  Brian sent a script to fix the updating problem but we have to run it every week or so to make it update properly.  I have several reports that run based on the LoanObj Status selection so I've had trouble running certain reports.  I believe they plan to fix the issue in R2.  If you don't use that status much it may not be a big deal but it has been an issue for us.

Best,
Allie

Allie Heath
Assistant Registrar & Collections Database Administrator
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
3200 Darnell Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107