From:
Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2017 19:52:04 +0000
Good afternoon, colleagues!

Is there a way to fashion a Crystal Report for records that have components, but have the current value print out for just the main record? The report I have prints out the current value as many times as there are components. For example, a clock composed of seven components (Component Type=Part of an object) prints out the overall value seven times! Not what I want when totaling up insurance values.

I could change the Component Type to Accessory, and then limit the report in the Select Expert to Component Type=Part of an object, but not all components are accessories; some are a part of an object.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Christine

Christine Droll
Registrar, Database and Collections