From:
"Williams, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:25:49 +0000
That would also be a requirement for us and AWS has AD integration http://aws.amazon.com/directoryservice/faqs/

From: <Price>, Joseph
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 1:23 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
Subject: Re: Running TMS servers on Amazon cloud EC2 instances?

I have not tried it yet, but have you looked at MS Azure platform? You can integrate AD from location to cloud and have single sign on.

Cheers,

Joseph Price
Director of Information Technology
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Office: 805.884.6439
Mobile: 805.280.1052
Fax: 805.966.6840
Visit us on the web: http://www.sbma.net<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sbma.net_&d=AwMFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=zwQPLMCD5_JKy8h0XocgN7IVg2aC-R72JCofhbskx7o&m=rLcJ5F7Me0PLDrJnTmDvnij81KMlat4W-jrcljoE0V4&s=Z_OmknpYXn_A8Ly9244kQX57FyzxRxB4wQQf8cS4Y_I&e=>