From:
Carole Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:49:26 +0000
Hi Jason,

There is a table called CurrentLogin, which will tell you who is logged into the computer, not TMS, which is better than nothing.

I use this field to control visual access to fields on reports.  The table sits independent, i.e. doesn't link to any other table in reports, which Crystal doesn't like but will tolerate.

Thanks,
Carole