From:
Elizabeth Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:51:31 -0400
Good afternoon!

Does anyone have a way to handle rotations in the exhibitions module for
a temporary exhibition?  We are organizing an exhibition that will be up
for two years at one location and we will be rotating some objects every
6 months but some will remain on view the entire show.  I tried using
the venues tab but it seems clunky and not quite what we are looking
for.  We would very much like to be able to create and run a report for
all objects during the entire run of the show, objects for rotation 1
only, objects for rotation 2 only, etc. and to sort by section or case
number not by object number.

Has anyone else tried to do something similar with success?

Thanks for any insight!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Chambers

Collections Manager

George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens

P.O. Box 110

Mount Vernon, Virginia  22121

703-799-6807; Fax: 703-799-8698